[SSC] Hi

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Fri Jul 1 17:26:01 UTC 2011

Hi John,

Thanks very much for your interest and enthusiasm for the SSC. We're
meeting next week to discuss enrolment and will announce on this list
when you are able to sign up. The enrolment form will allow you to tell
us what/when/how you would like to contribute your time and with that
overview, we can begin to get a sense of what courses we might offer.
Rest assured, we'll be in touch!

Best wishes,
Joss