[SSC] Co-op grants

David Young lostmoya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:36:06 UTC 2011

Great idea, Joss. I think inviting national speakers will be good but we
could also include some locals to give it a Lincolnshire dimension and
reflect the collaborative production nature of the centre.

Let's start a draft of the form on Google docs and we can all contribute.
On 8 Jun 2011 16:19, "Joss Winn" <joss at josswinn.org> wrote:
> I was alerted to this recently. Definitely something we should think about
under their Education theme:

> http://www.lincolnshire150.coop/birthday_awards.php
>
> What would we spend the money on? If it were earlier in the year, I would
have suggested a summer school, but it's unlikely we could arrange a week
long period of intensive study during the autumn.

> How about putting on a series of public seminars from invited guest
speakers from around the country? It could be part of our recruitment
activities. Could lead to some kind of online journal issue? It would be a
way of getting the SSC up and running, even if classes are not yet regularly
meeting.