[SSC] Bank Account

David Young lostmoya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:27:53 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

The Social Science Centre now has a bank account with the Co-operative. I
picked up the welcome pack today from the Involvement Centre on Mint Lane.
Having an account means we can set up the Join pages and send out our
letters of invitation once these are finalised. It also means we can do
other things that require a bank account like applying for funding. Not to
mention paying for stuff! It's another small step on the way to launching
the Centre formally. Things are gradually coming together!

Cheers,
David.