[SSC] Membership types and contributions

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Tue Mar 1 06:45:32 UTC 2011

Regarding my suggestion below that self-assessed membership
contributions are the equivalent of *one hour of an individual's net
salary per month*, here's a list of suggested contributions:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnDuUd71vXr4dFdoWHV6dUFfZUxxUGMyY3J0LUw3anc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CLa0maoN

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Joss