[SSC] Meet dates - venue to be confirmed

Jennifer Jones jenniferjonesuws at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:51:33 UTC 2011

Just realised my phone doesn't let me reply all and I only replied to Mike. The 14th is best for me!

Jennifer M Jones: email at jennifermjones.net
http://www.jennifermjones.net
http://www.twitter.com/jennifermjones
http://www.slideshare.com/caffeinebomb
tel + 44 77 3 88 65 65 1

Coordinator for #Media2012 - citizen media network for London 2012
http://www.media2012.org.uk
http://www.twitter.com/media_2012

PhD Researcher
School of Creative and Cultural Industries
University of the West of Scotland
Ayr Campus, KA8 0SR, Scotland
http://www.uws.ac.uk/cci
http://UWSCreative.wordpress.com