[SSC] Next meeting details

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Tue Mar 8 09:30:25 UTC 2011

Further to this, Mike and I just had a quick chat and we'd like to
encourage you to send to this list before the 14th March, any particular
support or objections you have to any of the matters discussed on this
list since our last meeting.

You can browse previous discussions via the list archive:

https://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/ssc/

Our aim is for people present at the meeting to make some firm decisions
around the initial SSC funding model, governance, student and academic
membership, so please do let us know if you have any thoughts on this so
we can take everything into account.

Thank you
Joss