[SSC] Design Studio.

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Tue Nov 1 08:45:35 UTC 2011

I realise now that I misunderstood David's email below. As I understand it, the studio session at the Usher Gallery will take place prior to our meeting in January (date to be announced), unless anyone else wants to lead it in November.

This reminds me that we should set up a definitive public calendar of meetings/events so it is always clear when we're meeting. I can do this once we've agreed a schedule of meetings on November 19th.

Joss