[SSC] Fwd: Social Science Centre

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:57:17 UTC 2011

Dear All,
I have been contacted by Paul Stanistreet from the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education - please see email below.
I have arranged to meet with him on Thursday.
Mike

Dear Mike,

I edit Adults Learning – a quarterly magazine on adult education published by NIACE, the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education.

I noticed a reference to the Social Science Centre, Lincoln, in the THE last week – and read your Open Democracy interview – and would be interested in doing an article, exploring ideas behind it , tradition you place the work in, its connection with movements for reform in education and social movements more generally, and so on.

I’m due to be in Lincoln on Thursday this week if you had any time free then (I have a meeting at the university 2-3pm) – if not, and you’re interested in doing something, would you be able to suggest some other times?

Please let me know what you think.

Best wishes,

Paul

Paul Stanistreet