[SSC] Discussion Document (SSC Curriculum Group)

Laurence Davis ldavis at oceanfree.net
Fri Oct 21 10:44:57 UTC 2011

Dear all,
On behalf of the SSC Curriculum Group (Joyce Canaan, Jonathan Coope, David Young, and myself), I am circulating a preliminary report we have drafted collectively with the aim of encouraging open, imaginative, and constructive discussion about SSC curriculum possibilities at Saturday’s meeting.
As this is a discussion piece, we kindly request that you take a few minutes to read the report *in advance of* the meeting. It should make especially good reading on the train!
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Best wishes,
Laurence