[SSC] SSC next meeting confirmed Nov 19th Croft St

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Thu Oct 27 21:09:54 UTC 2011

Hi all

I've had seven positive responses to the change of date and venue, so I would like to suggest we go with it, and I have booked the Croft St Community Centre from 12 noon till 5pm on Sat 19th November.
Have a look for yourself: it's about 15 mins walk from station.
http://www.croftstreetcentre.co.uk/

It is a tad dearer than I had predicted, at £10 per hour plus an additional £10 for the kitchen.  This gives us a full size hall, an secure outdoor courtyard space, plus use of an 'office' upstairs if we want more peace and quiet than can be afforded by sharing the main hall with the children!

As I said, I'm happy to spend the first hour with the kids, preparing lunch, and involving us all in a short post-lunch activity.  I've yet to decide what form this might take, so ideas welcome.

Sandie