[SSC] SSC next meeting confirmed Nov 19th Croft St

Joyce Canaan joycecanaan at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 08:24:57 UTC 2011

Well done Sandie.  Looks great. Can I suggest that payment for the room be
'from each according to their ability'?
Joyce

From:  Sandie Stratford <sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop>
Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:09:54 +0100
To:  Joss Winn <joss at josswinn.org>, <ssc at lists.aktivix.org>
Subject:  [SSC] SSC next meeting confirmed Nov 19th Croft St

Hi all

I've had seven positive responses to the change of date and venue, so I
would like to suggest we go with it, and I have booked the Croft St
Community Centre from 12 noon till 5pm on Sat 19th November.
Have a look for yourself: it's about 15 mins walk from station.
http://www.croftstreetcentre.co.uk/

It is a tad dearer than I had predicted, at £10 per hour plus an additional
£10 for the kitchen.  This gives us a full size hall, an secure outdoor
courtyard space, plus use of an 'office' upstairs if we want more peace and
quiet than can be afforded by sharing the main hall with the children!

As I said, I'm happy to spend the first hour with the kids, preparing lunch,
and involving us all in a short post-lunch activity.  I've yet to decide
what form this might take, so ideas welcome.

Sandie