[SSC] Notes from our meeting on 10th October 2011

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Mon Sep 12 06:14:12 UTC 2011

Here are my (terse) notes from Saturday's meeting.

http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/2011/09/notes-from-our-meeting-on-10th-october-2011/

Attendees are encouraged to check the notes for accuracy and respond
here or on the website with amendments.

Please note that while there is much to discuss from these notes as a
group, we have also made a proposal to amend the constitution to
change from using the word 'academic' to use the word 'scholar'. It
was felt at the meeting, after some discussion, that this was a more
appropriate term for describing both teachers and students at the SSC.
Please respond to this by September 19th (7 days). Thank you.

Also, please note that working groups were set up at this meeting and
we encourage SSC members to contact the people named in the meeting
notes if you are interested in contributing to a working group.

Best wishes,

Joss