[SSC] Fwd: coming to Lincoln

Richard Keeble rkeeble at lincoln.ac.uk
Wed Sep 14 11:39:50 UTC 2011

Me too.
Richard K.

________________________________

From: ssc-bounces at lists.aktivix.org
[mailto:ssc-bounces at lists.aktivix.org] On Behalf Of Michael Neary
Sent: 14 September 2011 12:20
To: joss at josswinn.org; ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: Re: [SSC] Fwd: coming to Lincoln

Count me in.

________________________________

From: joss at josswinn.org
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:09:00 +0100
To: ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: [SSC] Fwd: coming to Lincoln

Dear all,

Joel would like to visit SSC members in Lincoln later this month. Is
anyone able to meet up? Unfortunately, my calendar is  pretty full, but
I could come along for an hour.

Joss

Begin forwarded message:

	From: joel lazarus <joel_lazarus at hotmail.com>

	Subject: coming to Lincoln

	Date: 7 September 2011 16:12:55 GMT+01:00

	To: <joss at josswinn.org>

	Hi Joss,
	I'm very keen to come and meet you guys at the SSC soon. I want
to see what you're doing and then see if something similar could be set
up in Oxford.

	When would be a good time?
	It might be good to come up before the start of the new academic
year, i.e. before Oct.
	How would a friday in late Sept/early Oct be?

	Thanks
	Joel

The University of Lincoln - a top performer in student satisfaction, enjoying an unrivalled ascent through the University league tables, set in a dynamic, research rich and vibrant campus in the heart of a great historic student-friendly city.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.