[SSC] SSC meeting minutes - a couple of additions

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Sun Apr 1 09:41:41 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

Here's the blog post:

http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/2012/03/meeting-notes-from-saturday-16th-march/

I've added a link direct to your Word document.

You do have access to the blog (although I see the site was down just now). I'll resend your password.

If anyone else wants access to the blog, please do let me know. It's your SSC and therefore your website.

https://twitter.com/#!/sscLincoln

We also have a new Twitter account. If anyone would like to help manage that, please get in touch and I'll give you login details.

All the best,
Joss