[SSC] Notes from meeting 04-04-2012

Richard Keeble rkeeble at lincoln.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 22:53:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Generally spot on Joss.
My understanding was that those four learning terrains - Introduction to social science, academic literacy, a creative project,  an introduction to main interest (30 credits each) would spread across the first two semesters- rather than just the first.
Looking forward to the Open Day. Students from the Lincoln School of Journalism will be filming it...
Best,
Richard