[SSC] Media/Representation (Lincolnshire Echo)

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:35:42 UTC 2012

Dear Sarah and David and all,
I would like to find a way of taking your suggestions about talking with the media forward.   In the meantime, or at the same time and as part of this process, the Lincolnshire Echo would like to meet with us on Thursday for an interview.
I suggest that we form a small group to meet with the journalist so we can agree what how we wish to present the SSC.  Given the time frame in which we are working this would need to be tomorrow, or before the meeting with the Echo on Thursday. I am very happy to join this meeting, but would not want to be part of the interview group. Any volunteers?
What do you all think?
Best wishes,
Mike