[SSC] Fwd: Notes from meeting 04-04-2012

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Mon Apr 16 07:59:17 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Item 14 should read:

14. The Social Science Research Council has recognised the eligibility of
SSC students for their prize in Visual Sociology.

Respectfully yours,

David

PS

McAleavey not McCleavey!

Apologies in advance, I should probably know how to change the minutes...
however, I don't (but I am ready to learn!), and I am keen that item 14
reads as:

14. The Social Science Research Council has recognised the eligibility of
SSC students for their prize in Visual Sociology

Thanks in advance,

David