[SSC] Open Day.

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:35:43 UTC 2012

I just wanted to wish everyone the very best of luck for the Open Day.
I know how much it has taken for you all to get to this point.
I'm sure it will go wonderfully.

Joel

From: nearymichael at hotmail.com
To: davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com; ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:42:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [SSC] Open Day.

Hi David,
Thanks for reminding us about the cakes.
I will volunteer to get the posters done for Saturday.
I sent an email to all, or nearly all,  Heads of Six Forms in Lincolnshire schools, so hopefully that should generate some interest for Saturday.
Sarah A and I did the interview with the Lincolnshire Echo on Monday morning. I think it is going to be the main feature on the Education page when the paper appears on Thursday.
What else needs to be done and who is doing it?
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
Mike