[SSC] BBC Lincolnshire Radio

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:13:06 UTC 2012

Hi All,
A number of us have been approached by BBC Lincolnshire to do an interview on Saturday morning before the Open event.
It has been suggested by members of the group that Richard Keeble take this on. I would agree with this.
It does raise the issue once more that we need to have a co-ordinated way to deal with these requests and how to speak as a group to the media, if possible.
But hey, we are learning -  and it is fun.
Best wishes,
Mike