[SSC] Today ( 21st April)

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:07:22 UTC 2012

Dear All,
For those of you who couldn't make it today, the general consensus was that the Open event was a great success.
There were between 30-40 people there, from a wide variety of backgrounds: parents with children doing A levels, mature women who had left school at 16 but wanted to get back into HE, smart young  men doing MAs at Goldsmiths, secondary school teachers and on and on...
We will be writing a full report as well as producing a short video, so keep an eye on the website.
I very much hope that we can all get together soon.
Thank you for your support. Even though  you were not there today we feel supported by your presence.
Best wishes,
Mike