[SSC] Offer of financial support

Edwin Bacon edwin at baconweb.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 15:47:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Was thinking about you Saturday, and faithlessly worrying lest no one show
up! It's been great to read of the Open Day going well. to see the excellent
BBC coverage, and to have all of these offers of help and support coming in
since. Congratulations to those of you who put the effort in on Saturday.

See you at Wednesday's meeting.

Ed