[SSC] Positive Politics Podcast

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:46:11 UTC 2012

Dear all,

My friend Neil Howard and I are producing a series of 12 podcasts covering a wide range of issues. They combine analysis, interviews, music, poetry and activism.
The first episode is called 'Austerity and Austerilisation' and is available to listen to now.

To listen, go to this link...

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/positive-politics-podcast/id523062911

View in ITunes and then subscribe. It's called 'Austerity and Austerilisation'.

If you don't have or don't want ITunes, you can listen here...

http://www.positive-politics.com/podcasts/podcasts/ppp-episode-one-austerity-and-austerilisation/

If you subscribe to the podcast you will automatically receive subsequent episodes (I hope!).

We really are trying to reach out to everyone, particularly younger people, so, if you enjoy it, please share it with friends, students, etc...

Best wishes and solidarity,
Joel