[SSC] Wednesday meeting

Heather Hughes botlenyanahughes at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 11:41:30 UTC 2012

Greetings - just to say sorry I've missed a few meetings through being away;
think it's an excellent idea to come prepared with course outlines tonight.
I started trying to produce one called 'Individual and Society' and though
have lots of ideas down in accordance with previous discussions, won't have
it ready for later. Therefore,  realistically think I should declare now
that I am happy to help out where needed on others' courses, but won't be
able to offer one myself...... and will also have to send apologies for
tonight.

Hope it goes well. Heather