[SSC] 'Sustaining Alternative Universities -- a Free University Network collaborative research conference, 1-2 December 2012

sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:47:50 UTC 2012

Thanks, Joss, for the notes -- will have a look.

In the meantime, I have attached an announcement for a conference of the Free University Network, to be held in December 2012,
called 'Sustaining Alternative Universities'. Is anyone from the SSC interested in participating? We are also looking for people who can
help to organise it, so if you're interested, please get in touch with either Joel Lazarus or me (contact details on the paper)!

Best wishes,
Sarah