[SSC] UK Society for Co-operative Studies conference

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu Aug 16 20:57:12 UTC 2012

Members of the SSC discussion list will be interested to know that the UK Society for Co-operative Studies is holding their conference in Lincoln on 1-2nd September at Bishops Grosseteste University College. Pete Somerville and I will be attending to talk about the SSC as there is a focus on co-operative higher education.

They have offered the SSC one more free pass for the conference as well as £20/day rate for SSC members.

I'd like to suggest that SSC funds could be used to cover the cost of SSC members wishing to attend. Does anyone object to this?

More details here:

http://www.ukscs.coop/conference

Best wishes
Joss