[SSC] Saturday's meeting: Refreshments.

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:39:23 UTC 2012

Hi David and all,
I am going to be at the SSC meeting tomorrow and look forward to our continuing discussions with members.
I have suggested an agenda below:
Welcome and apologiesReview of notes from previous meetingConfirm student-scholars Report back on any activitiesDiscuss outline of curriculum for Social Science Imagination - see attached Discuss other curriculum programmes: Creative Projects, Themes and Scholarly LiteraciesPublic Lecture and PublicityWebsiteLibrary provisionFinancesAOB

Best wishes,
Mike