[SSC] Fwd: Logo and venue.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Sat Feb 11 14:41:37 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Comments welcome.

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamie Dobison <jamie.dobison at breakyoursocks.com>
Date: 11 February 2012 11:50
Subject: Re: Logo and venue.
To: David McAleavey <davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com>

Hiya mate, apologies for lateness once again.
Regards
Jamie

--
*
Jamie Dobison***

This message and its attachments are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, please email the sender and delete this message and any
attachments from your system. Further, you should not disclose, copy,
distribute or use this message and any attachments.