[SSC] Agenda Weds 4th July

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jul 2 19:11:40 UTC 2012

Hi all

After Saturday morning's workshop, where we established that good listening
demands time, I agree with Mike: maybe a kind of 'pause' session to review
where we are and how things have gone so far would be valuable.  The
experience of the Centre post AGM with its much larger, and more variable,
population is a very different experience from the early days.

I feel a sense of urgency about establishing the 'curriculum offer', but I
wonder if we might achieve it more productively by making haste slowly, so
to speak.

That's not an agenda item, is it?  More a consideration.

I'll be there, anyway.

Sandie