[SSC] [Norton AntiSpam] Communications, assessment and disability

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jul 2 19:19:04 UTC 2012

Hi all

It was delightful to have Grace take part, with her quiet wisdom and careful listening.  I am so pleased that she felt able to be part of us.

Thanks Alan for a really useful insight into dyslexia.  I love the ZPD theory and get more from it every time I study it.  It's one of those truly intuitive models, for me.

You make the very valuable point that dealing with people as individuals is what really matters.  I hope that's what the SSC will excel at.

Sandie