[SSC] SSC FAQ: Please add your comments

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Wed Jul 18 07:55:55 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The Communications working group would like to ask you all to contribute to a re-reading of the SSC FAQ. It is an important document which is intended to answer all of the common questions people have about the SSC in a succinct way. We welcome your comments, which can be made directly on the document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N1rlYf430HQT7NZWuhVXq4OBeiavOYbUFsKuOs1wJC0/edit

Short link: http://bit.ly/LX6SdZ

The opportunity for comments will close in one month (17th August) and we will take the revised version to our meeting on the 18th August for members to discuss and approve.

Thanks very much
Joss