[SSC] SSC - Notes from 21 July 2012 meeting

sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Mon Jul 23 01:21:44 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Please find attached my notes from Saturday's meeting -- for revision and discussion as necessary.

I encourage all members, especially those who plan to study and teach in the autumn, to look especially at the 'to do' list at the end of
the document.

There are a few points missing on the notes -- chairs for the next meetings are Joss (1 August), no one for 18 August (please volunteer),
David M. (1 September); child carers are me (1 August), no one for 18 August (please volunteer), Richard K. for 1 September.

Also, I think I got the details about the exhibition opening wrong. Please see info on Transmitter-Receiver here
(http://www.thecollectionmuseum.com/?/exhibitions-and-events/view/transmitter-receiver-the-persistence-of-collage) and contact David
McAleavey for details about the opening on 3 August.

Look forward to reading John's new articles (and the one sent a bit back) and discussing the below with Alan soon.

Best,
Sarah