[SSC] SSC - Notes from 21 July 2012 meeting

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Mon Jul 23 10:03:11 UTC 2012

Thanks for these Sarah.

On the point about changes to the role of Treasurer. I would like to add these formally to the minutes:

Finance matters

The following were agreed, that:

- Stephen Hopkins takes on the role of Treasurer for the SSC replacing David Young.

- David Young is removed as a signatory for the SSC bank account

- The following people are added to the list of current signatories of the SSC bank account: Stephen Hopkins; Sandra Stratford; Michael Neary.

- Joss Winn Remains as a signatory

Thank you.

Joss