[SSC] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow night 7:30pm, Mint Lane, Renew Involvement Centre.

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Sun Jun 10 10:47:03 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

As per the website calendar
(http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/calendar/), we have a meeting
tomorrow at the Mint Lane building, 7.30-9.30pm. A map is here:

http://goo.gl/maps/bEiX

I'm not sure if I'll be there. Am currently writing from my sick bed
with a cold and sore throat!

Andrew Harrison, the person who leads the Renew Involvement Centre on
a day-to-day basis will open up for us and he'd also like to talk
about a couple of initiatives happening locally that the SSC might
like to be part of. Please can you make room on the agenda for him.

Best wishes
Joss