[SSC] Fwd: Open Day.

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Mon Mar 12 07:49:01 UTC 2012

Yes, we said 2-4.30 but it does seem quite short. Not really an open day.
The photo is a good idea if you can be sure it will be legible. Sandie and
I can arrange payment for printing. Do you already have a company in mind?
I think 300 will do it.

Richard, did you contact the press?

My contact details: http://lncn.eu/joss