[SSC] Open Day.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Mon Mar 12 22:13:56 UTC 2012

Dear All,

The consensus is to proceed with Jamie's initial design (attached).

Jamie, can you also produce an alternative reverse that reads 5pm finish,
and change Angel Coffee Cafe to Angel Coffee House. Please and thank you.

I have asked for clarification from The Collection about staffing cost
after 4.30pm... although we have the venue for free, we are responsible for
staffing outside of normal operating hours. Your views are welcome.

We have access to the Angel Coffee House from 6ish until whenever we want!

I think that is everything.

Respectfully yours,

David