[SSC] Fwd: GREAT STUFF!

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:35:26 UTC 2012

Hi David,
I think you sent two back covers.
Should we include the 'Social' in the Angel at the top of the page.
Thanks for all of your work on this.

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:16:07 +0000
From: davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
To: ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: [SSC] Fwd: GREAT STUFF!

Dear All,

Waiting on a response from LCC about staffing costs... in the meantime, please give these the once-over.

Sandie, Angel are happy for us to take food along, or they can organise food... or a combination of the both... Open Buffet!

Respectfully yours,

David