[SSC] The University is Ours! ( Toronto)

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:20:03 UTC 2012

Dear All,
I will be going to Toronto at the end of April to give a talk at a conference, 'The University if Ours!', on the Social Science Centre - http://torontoedufactory.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/draft-program-as-of-march-21/
It would be great if we could put something together collectively that I could deliver on behalf of us all.
How about if I fix up a convenient date/time to run a writing workshop on this?
Best wishes,
Mike