[SSC] The University is Ours! ( Toronto)

Richard Hall RHall1 at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 12:51:47 UTC 2012

+1

Great stuff Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: ssc-bounces at lists.aktivix.org
[mailto:ssc-bounces at lists.aktivix.org] On Behalf Of David McAleavey
Sent: 23 March 2012 09:09
To: Richard Keeble; Michael Neary; sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop;
simonewright73 at googlemail.com; ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: Re: [SSC] The University is Ours! ( Toronto)

Count me in.

David

Richard Keeble <rkeeble at lincoln.ac.uk> wrote:

>Hi Mike,
>Like this idea...
>Richard
>
>________________________________

conference, 'The University if Ours!', on the Social Science Centre -
http://torontoedufactory.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/draft-program-as-of-ma
rch-21/

>It would be great if we could put something together collectively that
I could deliver on behalf of us all.

>How about if I fix up a convenient date/time to run a writing workshop
on this?

>Best wishes,
>
>Mike
>

>________________________________
>
>From: sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
>To: simonewright73 at googlemail.com; ssc at lists.aktivix.org
>Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:13:48 +0000
>Subject: Re: [SSC] SSC Digest, Vol 15, Issue 22
>

>Just on a point of information, Sarah, Transition are simply
participating, not organising the event on Sunday 8th July.

>Sandie

around the idea and space of the commons in Lincoln, I am attaching some
early ideas. I've no illusion that all of these are good or possible,
but some are and I'm keen to work with others who are interested. Could
be great.

>	Please get in touch with me via this list or directly if you'd
like to be involved. Please also discuss with anyone else you think may
be interested.

>	Thanks,
>
>	Sarah A.

>The University of Lincoln - a top performer in student satisfaction,
enjoying an unrivalled ascent through the University league tables, set
in a dynamic, research rich and vibrant campus in the heart of a great
historic student-friendly city.

>The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and remove it from your system. Do not disclose the contents
to another person or take copies.

>Email is not secure and may contain viruses. The University of Lincoln
makes every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot
guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions.

>The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance
with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at:
http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.