[SSC] Cafe/pub meet up?

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu May 3 08:49:50 UTC 2012

A number of people have joined the SSC recently, some of whom are not able to attend our AGM on the 19th. There are other people who are considering joining and would like to find out more about the SSC.

I'd like to suggest that we have an informal meet up in the next couple of weeks.

Is there a cafe in Lincoln that's open late on a weekday? I can't think of one. Alternatively, there's the Tap and Spile pub, where we've met before. May I suggest Monday 14th May 7.30pm?

Cheers
Joss