[SSC] South Wales links?

Jesse jess.again at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:33:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I joined this list a while ago because I am very interested in your
project and have considered variations on the theme for a couple of
years now - mainly in the privacy of my own head!

I am a Lit. & Cultural Theory PhD student, just started at Cardiff
University, and would be interested to know if anyone in this group
has contacts in S. Wales who might be interested to start thinking
about a similar Cooperative Education Centre here - I am new to area
so don't - although I'm working on it!

I'd also love to hear from anyone who has some good tips on the kind
of knowledge, people and skills needed to set this kind of project up,
and how long it took your group to get the point of being able to
launch the Centre.

Many thanks in advance,

Jess Farr