[SSC] A busy week ahead.

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:54:44 UTC 2012

Dear All,
 I intend to be at the organisational meeting on Wednesday and the Social Science Imagination event on Thursday.
Best wishes,
Mike

Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 07:26:55 +0100
From: davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
To: ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: [SSC] A busy week ahead.

Dear Alan and All,

You will not be surprised to hear that I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the science, and creative potential, of our evolved capacities for social and individual learning... I'll get the first coffees on Tuesday Alan!

Tuesday: Can all scholars (student and teacher) raise their hand if they will be joining us at the Angel Coffee House at 6.00pm.

Wednesday: We have an organisational meeting at Pathways scheduled to start at 7.00pm

Proposed agenda

A new model for agenda setting/minute taking (Zoraida and David)
Feedback on Michael's lecture (David)
Feedback on 2nd October Angel (a student scholar)
Decision making workshop proposal 13.10.2012 (Sara M.)
Our Purpose... I propose a meal. (David)
Website development
Sociological Imagination
Creative Projects (2013)
A chair for 20.10.12 (David and Sarah in Liverpool)

Please let me have any other items for the agenda.

Thursday
Thanks again to Sarah, Zoraida and Mike for facilitating this course, I think we're all excited to see where our individual - and collective - imagination will lead us... which (kind of) brings me back to my first point. What sort of society can we imagine? How can we contribute to creating it?

Respectfully yours,

David