[SSC] Learning journals now online update

Alan Gurbutt agurbutt at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Sat Oct 6 20:13:04 UTC 2012

Dear everyone,

We are finally there with member's journals. You can monitor the activity of
teacher-scholars and student-scholars. Journals are called Learning Journals
to align with the co-production of knowledge and shared learning
experiences. Member's work can be accessed through the SSC website under
Members > Activity, and, Members > Blogs. There's also a link in Resources.
You can subscribe to comments in journal posts - there's a 'Notify me of .'
checkbox to all comment boxes once you have logged in.

Best wishes,

Alan

P.S., if anyone is have difficulty accessing their journal please email me.