[SSC] Fwd: FW: David McAleavey

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Thu Oct 18 21:51:53 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Comments welcome.

Respectfully yours,

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Gurbutt <info at socialsciencecentre.org.uk>
Date: 18 October 2012 12:24
Subject: FW: David McAleavey
To: David McAleavey <davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com>
Cc: Joss Winn <joss at josswinn.org>

 ** **

*From:* John Summers [mailto:john.summers at FrameworkHA.org]
*Sent:* 18 October 2012 11:45
*To:* info at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
*Subject:* David McAleavey****

** **

Dear David,****

We met recently during the Framework open day at Pathway Centre and we
agreed that it may be useful if we met to discuss how we could expand on
the already excellent working relationship that you have with the Pathway
Centre. We provide support and housing to an age group between 16-25.
Reading the minutes on your website it would appear that it would certainly
be worth meeting for a chat to see how we could support each other. One of
the reasons that it has taken me some time to contact you is that we have
relocated offices and we are currently ‘round the corner’ from Pathways on
Newland. ****

Could you check your diary and establish when we could meet and where.****

Thank you****

Kind regards****

** **

John.****

** **

John Youngson Summers.****

*Service Manager.*

*Lincolnshire Y.P. Services.*

Framework.****

** **

(  01158504169/07837200829****

*** *john.summers at frameworkha.org <yourname at frameworkha.org>*

*8**  *www.frameworkha.org****

* B **www.frameworkha.org/blog*****

** **

** **

[image: Framework_logo_Central office]****

Registered charity no. 1060941  ****

** **

** **

Framework - tackling homelessness across the East Midlands and parts of
South Yorkshire****

** **

** **

****** **

** **

To keep up to date and get involved *Like *us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/frameworkcharity****

** **

Join in the conversation and follow us on Twitter
www.twitter.com/Framework_HA <http://www.twitter.com/framework_HA>****

** **

** **

 ****