[SSC] Usher Gallery tomorrow

Laura Stratford laura at phonecoop.coop
Mon Apr 22 13:34:37 UTC 2013

Cassie Earl would like to talk with some of us about our experience of
SSC for her PhD research - if you'd be free, please come and join us
at The Clore Room, Usher Gallery tomorrow from 12.30.

Thanks,
Laura

My research is about learning outside of mainstream institutions,
particularly learning that takes place within democratic or
cooperative groups and where the curriculum is planned by all
involved. I want to hear peoples experiences of this kind of
education, what do they enjoy about it, why did they get involved,
what do they think its potential is, what does it mean to them as a
life experience, etc.? People can talk to me one-to-one or in a group,
it’s up to them, as long as they don’t mind me recording the
conversation in order for me to remember properly what was said