[SSC] Next SSC open meeting - Saturday, 16 February

sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Tue Feb 12 21:35:33 UTC 2013

Our next open SSC meeting is on Saturday, 16 February from 12:00-2:00 p.m. at Revival, located at 18-20 Sincil Street in Lincoln.

Come along to find out what we are working on in Social Science Imagination and doing in the Our Place, Our Priorities socially engaged
photography project. Learn more about the big questions surrounding our upcoming public talk by Alaistair Bonnett on 'Radical pasts,
contested futures'. Help us explore ideas about working with community radio. And bring ideas to contribute!

Sarah