[SSC] SSC invited speaker series: Please contribute!

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu May 30 15:37:04 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

In addition to our public annual lecture and our weekly meetings for the
Social Science Imagination course, we have recently discussed the idea
of holding a series of talks by invited speakers and associate scholars.

There are over 100 people subscribed to this discussion list and I'm
sure that many of you could make an excellent contribution to this
series of talks!

So, in the first instance, if you are interested, please could you email
me directly with brief details about what you would like to offer. I can
then begin to arrange (curate?!) a timetable for these events over the
next year.

I think it would be great if we could hold one of these events each month.

Thanks
Joss