[SSC] Next SSC general public meeting: 7th December 12-2pm

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Fri Nov 29 08:53:18 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that our general, public meetings are always on the
first Saturday of each month at Revival Cafe on Sincil Street, Lincoln,
LN5 7ET. The next meeting is on December 7th at 12-2pm.

There's no specific agenda as yet, but I would like to suggest that we
use the time to discuss ideas and plans for the SSC next year and
reflect on the Sociological Imagination Course which has been running
since early October.

If you'd like to add anything more specific to the agenda, please let
this discussion list know or contact info at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
directly.

See you there!
Joss