[SSC] Croft Street Community Centre clean-up

Sarah Amsler sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Mon Oct 7 00:35:00 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Some of you will remember our early meetings in the Croft Street
Community Centre, where we were generously hosted for many months. About
two weeks ago, the centre was badly burned
(http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2013/09/lincoln-croft-street-community-centre-damaged-by-fire/).

There are two clean-up days being organised, on October 10th (from 10am)
and 12th (from
1pm)(http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Volunteers-rally-clean-arson-hit-Lincoln-centre/story-19883244-detail/story.html#axzz2gzVlFQ3a). They are apparently cleaning out the couple of rooms that can still be used, and not touching the main hall that is damaged.

The number to call for info and to help out is 01522 533510.

Best,
Sarah