[SSC] SSC Digest, Vol 32, Issue 3

Sarah Amsler sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Mon Sep 9 23:26:55 UTC 2013

Hello all,

In Saturday's general meeting, we began to discuss acts and practices of
care again. In a new book called 'The Nanopolitics Handbook' (by the
nanopolitics group), there is an exercise on 'Mapping your care network'
that looks fabulous. It's subtitled 'an exercise for one or several
people', so I could do it myself, but how boring and likely not very
creative...is anyone else in the SSC keen to do this as a way to help us
think through our co-operative organisation of care?

You can download the whole book here; exercise on p. 197; preceding
article also interesting reading.
http://www.minorcompositions.info/?p=590#more-590

Best,
Sarah