[SSC] Agenda Items: Monthly SSC Meeting 2nd August, 2014

Andrew McCulloch admcculloch at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 13:05:25 UTC 2014

 Dear All,
Our monthly organisation meeting is held on the first Saturday of the month, 12.00-14.00. In August, this is the second. Please let me have any items
you would like to be put on the agenda by Friday, 25th July. There is one new item to the regular standing ones. That is, to discuss our work and work related issues. (If our work is caring, that counts.)
I will circulate an agenda over the weekend of 26/27th July, 2014. I will also then confirm the venue which will probably be La Vida Vintage Café, Lincoln.

Thanks,
Andrew McCulloch, SSC secretary.